We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping and Waterparks?

Which Side hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ramsgate, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Topic
shopping and Waterparks?

hello

im off to side on july 1st and was wandering if there are clothes shops?

Also if there are any waterparks?

Any information would be great thank you

Charlotte

London, England
Level Contributor
54 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shopping and Waterparks?

there used to be a billabong shop down on the harbour, and there are little shops all over selling knock offs.

Sorry can't help with the waterpark.

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shopping and Waterparks?

hi weve been to side for the last 7 years and absolutely love the place.Down in the main town you will find yourself inundated with shops,there are 100s.As for the water parks there are two Aqualandia and Aquapark.Ive been to both and the best one was in Antalya but i canr rmbr which 1 it wss.Where are u staying in side.We are staying at the Gazipasa pasha star and are lucky that it has its own little water park (2 slides lol) but theyre good ones.Hope u have a good time

Ramsgate, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: shopping and Waterparks?

we are staying in stone palace hotel. we saw the antalya one, that looked great fun but wasnt sure how to get there. thak you for the information.

Charlotte

London
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: shopping and Waterparks?

I've been looking for the same information, for our family visit in October. Turkish waterparks are listed on www.waterparks.org but not all the links work: for example, they don't list opening times, prices, etc. There is Aqualand in Antalya, and a park at Manavgat. Have a good time. If you visit waterparks, please give a quick report on this forum, so I can see if they are worth visiting.

Gosport
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: shopping and Waterparks?

We are off to side May 9th and will be taking my friends Grandson to water park so will post when we get back about it.

Gosport
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: shopping and Waterparks?

We did not go to the water park as it had been taken off the Rep's list due to a safety issue (the rep did say it was being sorted and when done would be back on the list)

7. Re: shopping and Waterparks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 20:18