We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise Queen

suffolk
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sunrise Queen

Hello all, Im just about to book this hotel up howver i do have some concerns...when looking for pics of the hotel here is a link i found hotel-rates.com/turkey/side/sunrise-queen-ho…

The pic looks awful!! Please could someone reassure me that this pic isnt to do with the hotel and that the website has made a mistake!

anymore info would be great, also my partner is a fussy eater will the food be sufficiant??

Many thanks

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise Queen

hi there ,ive been to side for the last 7 years and am a regular visitor to kumkoy and i seem to remember this area of kumkoy and last year even said to the wife "i wouldnt like to stay in that place".I dont remember the name of the hotel but i seem to recognise the picture as being the hotel i commented on

suffolk
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunrise Queen

Oh rite thanks! Im a bit confused because if you visit this www.sunrisehotels.com/en/fotogaleri.html Its hard to imagine that the original link is the same hotel as this one :S

Anyway what is side like? I think the sunrsie queen hotel is 3 km away from the centre of side and 2.5 km from kumkoy. If that place was in the centre of kumkoy maybe it isnt the same hotel!?? Hopefully

Leicester
Level Contributor
197 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunrise Queen

I am also looking at booking the Sunrise Queen and have looked at several websites none of which show pictures like the ones in your first link. I would definately say its a different hotel. It certainly doesnt look like the photos on www.holidaycheck.com or the thomas cook website.

suffolk
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunrise Queen

Yeah I think your right...the website must have made a mistake. It looks like a lovely hotel doesn't it! Cant wait!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
295 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunrise Queen

it's a very nice hotel,good food,good rooms very clear,good animation staff,nice sand beach,possible to go in the town by step,along the beach or in dolmus, little quite because many guest is a little old

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
216 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunrise Queen

this is definatley not the sunrise queen booked through thomas cook.we have been twice in past 18 months and loved it. the food is fantastic so much choice.Have booked the Hemera this year just for a change as thomas cook have changed flight times from birmingham or we would be going back to the sunrise queen.Hope we havent made a mistake!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
295 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunrise Queen

hi,

i just read your topic,last year i have been in Astéria close the Hemera,i met guest who leaves in the Hemera,all said it's a very nice hotel,excuse my English i'm French

have a nice day and good holidays@

8. Re: Sunrise Queen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 08:19