We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Restaurant in Side

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic Restaurant in Side

Hi

I'm travelling out to Side at the start of July and whilst we're there it's my boyfriend's birthday. We are staying all inclusive at the Paloma Side Beach hotel, however I would love to take him out for a lovely meal on his birthday.

We love all kinds of food - so any suggestions welcome!

Thanks

Anna

England
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Side

There are some nice restaurants in the Old town that overlook the sea (you will pay a premium for this though but as it's a special occasion it would be worth it!).

There is Aprodite which is on the right hand side at the end of the main street which leads down through the old town to the harbour. There is also Orfuz/s (can't remember exact spelling!) which is round to the right of the harbour (near the lighthouse I think). This has really beautiful views.

Hope you have a lovely time

Devon
Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Side

Hi,

You must go into Old Side where you will find numerous restaurants. There are many at the bootom of the main street by the harbour but I find them to be a bit pushy and pricy. If you venture off the main steet to either side you wii find restaurants to suit all tastes. I am somwehat older than yourself

but each year my wife and myself have a meal in the Moonlight Restaurant which has a lovely quiet atmosphere with table individually lit overlooking the sea. You can find this restaurant by turning left when walking down the main street and walking to the end of the street on which the mosque is situated. You will find yourselves in a square with shops and two open air bars. On the far right of the square is a street, and a short distance along the street is the entrance to the Moonlight. Have a great holiday.

Den

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Side

Thank you for your recommendations!

Anna

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Side

try www.gul-restaurant.com weve been for the last 7 years and found it to be brilliant.Over looks the sea but doesnt have harbour prices.Owners ali,dilek,ahmet and mhalin are great and cant do enuf for u.Hope u like ,we arrive 24th july for 3 weeks,cant wait

5. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Side

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 21:18