We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

urgent. address of Appollos or Red lion in side.

Which Side hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
urgent. address of Appollos or Red lion in side.

Hi I am after the address of apollos resturant next to the Red Lion. The one on the roundabout going into Side. I know it is owned by the same people as The Red Lion. This is for a TV show here in the UK.

Thanks

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: urgent. address of Appollos or Red lion in side.

Eh up noodle ow u doing.Hope you had a good journey home.The weather just got even hotter after you left.I know that the apollo and the red lion are on a road called kazim karabekir cd.I hope this is of help to you.Hope to meet up with you all soon and share some memories.We have some lovely fotos of jake and thomas.Eh guess what we went on the dolphin boat tour on the tues before we came home and saw dolphins.We have film footage of them it was brilliant to se them in the wild.Ive just been on the holiday watchdog website and someone has just been on unfairly criticising shakespeare calling him a sleaze bag and making out he was some kind of perv.Anyway hope to speak soon

john

hampshire
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: urgent. address of Appollos or Red lion in side.

Hi just got back from side in aug. I have a leaflet from the red lion in side. the email address is engilish@apollo-realestate.com. Website www.apollo-realestate.com or tel +242-753 54 98. Hope this helps. Louise.

newcastle
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: urgent. address of Appollos or Red lion in side.

hi noodle72. i have just gone on trip advisor and seen your appeal for info on apollo and redlion. when were you there last. and is the turkish family still managing this.....tv program .a documentary more like . jj

4. Re: urgent. address of Appollos or Red lion in side.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 09:26