We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paloma Perissia Hotel, (Wedding)

Rotherham
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Paloma Perissia Hotel, (Wedding)

Just got back from the Perissa on Sunday.Had our wedding there which was fantastic, report to come later.

I wonder if any body can help me. we have lefted the animation dvd/cd back at the hotel, and just wondered if anybody can let me know the name of the songs which was on it, we would like to play it our receiption here and do the dances.

Many thanks Lee

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paloma Perissia Hotel, (Wedding)

i dont know of the cd but knowing turkey and if it was a fun cd there will be tarkan singing simaric on it...

fife
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Paloma Perissia Hotel, (Wedding)

hi there sorry to bother you but we are thinking of having our wedding there .Did you take witnesses with you , we are thinking about going on our own and party on our return. Any advice you could give us would be most apreciated Judy and James, Scotland

3. Re: Paloma Perissia Hotel, (Wedding)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 02:22