We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anonim Man

Which Side hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
slovenija
1 post
Save Topic
Anonim Man

We were in SPA's in Turkey's AND in hotel of SEHER of RESTORT and are very .DISSATISFIED had are ordered cavity room but are us served single room ,because be with friend wished for everybody own room.

I wanted to go alone to hotel , but cousin changed his mind and ordered room with me, can bi to have everybody own room, but everybody paid his room. I went one day before and I was happy alone.

second day came cousin and I thought that us be TRANSFERRED in double room, but they left us in my single room.I was shocked, because it was very tight for two males.

Are complained but weren't wanting to hear about this.Alone with one blanket be covered behind 10 days together.

I am BUSINESSMAN and I have beautiful life and I thought that there is him otherwise.

I am not a certain farmer but am elegant male.They that there serve feel like to stable.Chief didn't allow us that bi sat down to table although was enough places., made is high receptorka us is not not even pozdravla when arrived to hotel not even once us didn't ask how feel, if she thought that her will eat Al something ?

If is not capable to make in hotel let goes elsewhere.

Very am dissatisfied and never again don't go to Seher restort and spa Wanted to if they pay to me!

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
403 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anonim Man

can someone translate this one please as my head is now hurting after trying lol

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anonim Man

fatboynoslim- I think he was unhappy with Seher hotel,only had single room even when cousin moved in and only one blanket for both? Maybe cramped his style or expectations!!!

3. Re: Anonim Man

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 23:17