We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cennet Apartments V Green Apartments - Which one

Which Side hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
hull
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Cennet Apartments V Green Apartments - Which one

Due to unfortunate circumstances I am having to rethink my accomodation in Side this August.

Originally booked Green aparments but am now having to look again.

Have the option of booking again on Green Apartments or Cennet Residence.

Does anyone have any experience on these to help me make my choice.

We are a family of 3, mum dad and 12 year old daughter. Like somewhere fairly lively and family orientated (in the hope my daugher makes friends) not to far from bars shops restaurants.

Which one should I choose

cheers

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
403 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cennet Apartments V Green Apartments - Which one

ever thought of bed nd breakfast..weve stayed at hotel gazipasa for last 4 years and again this year on aug 5th..3 teenage kids...they love it...also its cheaper to go bed nd breakfast than self catering...all rooms pool facing...courtesy bus to beach....10 to 15 mins walk to town...take a look at www.hotelgazipasa.com

SİDE
Level Contributor
343 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cennet Apartments V Green Apartments - Which one

Angela, who was an expert has a apatmaent in green apartmenet. I am sure she will help you about your question

Mehmet

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cennet Apartments V Green Apartments - Which one

What about the Cennet hotel - we got excellent deal online with Thomas Cook, bed breakfast and evening meal, which includes wine and soft drinks... and its on the beach and close to bars, shops etc.

4. Re: Cennet Apartments V Green Apartments - Which one

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2010, 07:15