We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Side nightlife

london
1 post
Save Topic
Side nightlife

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me. We are a group of female friends thinking of holidaying in Side in October next year and we were wondering what the nightlife was like. We seem to be getting mixed reviews. Are there any clubs or music bars there? Also any recommendations for hotels, we were thinking of the Can Garden Hotel or the Arum but the Arum seems to be on the outskirts whereas the Can Garden seems to be nearer the centre. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

wiltshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Side nightlife

hey, the nightlife is good in side but you have to be in the centre, and the arum isn't. I stayed in the hotel next to the Arum and you need a taxi to get to the centre. there are two main clubs- the appollo and the lighthouse. both have a great atmosphere in the summer. been to side twice this year but the clubs were quiet in october. watch out for the men, some are pretty creepy!

n/east
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Side nightlife

hi

yes plenty night life , stay at the beach house hotel right on the beach perfect location for everything you need , also on beach location , about 20-25�� per night superb, you will love it

england
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Side nightlife

hi, i went to side in june & july last year. nightlife was great, we went to apollo nightclub - great place!!! also worth a visit is alremu beach bar and restaurant on the beach stayed there until 4am!!! best location of hotel is the sun beach with thomson, i stayed at the side prenses about 15 mins to main area, however you walk along the beach to the main town, but there are restaurants and bars along the beach to stop for a drink!!! want to go back this year. handbag shops are great, get ready to barter, and the fakes are great. they accept euros or lira, we took lira.

Uk Lancashire
Level Contributor
391 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Side nightlife

hi there i am off to Side on 18th JUne what will the weather be like please. Is there any trips worth going on and is there a water park. Can you tell me if the temple of Apollo is easy to find in Side ? We are going to the Hemera Club Hotel. Any other tips would be usefull. Oh are there plenty cash points in Side are we better to take euro or lira and are prices in Euro or Lirs. Cheers

harrogate
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Side nightlife

hi , the waterparks are in antalya! there are loads of cashpoint machines dotted all over the place, it is lira you get when you use them! we are going on 4th june and will be taking sterling, lira & cards! i can't help you on the hotel as we have never stayed at your hotel before, but it will be our 2nd trip to Side, the appollo temple is reallly easy to find also, as are all the ruins there, good hols...col

Wallasey, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Side nightlife

Hi i went to Side in May this yr and went to the lighthouse didnt goto the apollo i was happy in the lighthouse bit expensive but fun...i will be there in October so you will prob see me propping the bar up and i doubt side could ever have creepy men

Greasby wirral
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Side nightlife

Anyone going to the hemera hotel around the 15th of August?. Anyone got any tips? where is the nearest place to shop?

many thanks

Mel

Uk Lancashire
Level Contributor
391 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Side nightlife

he yes Hemera is a nice hotel nearest shop is across the rd from the Hotel as asre a number of bars & Resturants. See my report under Hemers Culb this will give you the info you want. In the mean time just ask if you need to to know anything else.

To Cocneylass

The Arum is a taxi ride from Side this will cost you £5.00 each way nigtlife is low key more resturants etc. There are bars outside the Arum and a nightclub this seemed more lively than side. There are a few music bars but please watch the prices Turkey is no longer a cheap destination averaged at £2.20 for a pint of local beer

uk
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Side nightlife

going to side in october for the second time this year, spent three weeks there in july. Lighthouse and appollo can be really quite expensive. a round of drinks is never the same price and the round is always the same. Being in the centre of side is not a necessity as there are plenty of bars on the outskirts which can be a little less expensive. So far everyone has mentioned appollo and lighthouse but no-one has mentioned Oxyd. Oxyd is really good fun and generally quite reasonable. 15new ytl on a saturday night which is roughly £6-7 entry, cheaper than some uk clubs. There is a swimming pool outside so if you get too hot you can have a dip!

The clubs are to an extent mostly open air so it may also be an idea to take a little zipper or cardie as in october it is cooler at night!

Wallasey, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Side nightlife

Hello Lil Lou so what hotel are you staying in when you are there?

Get answers to your questions about Side
Recent Conversations