We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Side nightlife

london
1 post
Save Topic
Side nightlife

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me. We are a group of female friends thinking of holidaying in Side in October next year and we were wondering what the nightlife was like. We seem to be getting mixed reviews. Are there any clubs or music bars there? Also any recommendations for hotels, we were thinking of the Can Garden Hotel or the Arum but the Arum seems to be on the outskirts whereas the Can Garden seems to be nearer the centre. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

uk
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Side nightlife

hello dariamorgandoferuk!

Staying in sun city apartments, love the place, very friendly. This will be my third time in the apartments and we have just booked up to go for four weks next year! What about you, where are you staying?

We go the 14th october.

glasgow
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Side nightlife

Hi.. has any1 been to the Victoria princess hotel or the SunlightDream hotel in Side??

Wot r they like?

NI
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Side nightlife

Hi,

Im going to side this july and im a bit worried about the apartments we are staying at. We booked them as they were cheap, the apartment is called 'Sunlight Dream'. I have tried researching it on google and various other search engines and i havnt found many reviews. can anyone who has been there give me some info on this apartment/hotel and information about the nightlife. Thanks.

Uk Lancashire
Level Contributor
391 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Side nightlife

Hi i dont know the apts but there are a lot of bars and resturants in side to keep you entertained. There is also a massive club that looks like a castle just on the outskirts. I never went but i know a few who did and said it was really good and not a rip off it had locals and tourist there with goood dance music. I know the music was good and loud we could hear it from out hotel. Side is a nice place with lots of roaman ruins and a nice beach. If you look nr the harbour in town you may be lucky enough to see turtles we swam with them. There are lots of things to do try whit water rafting its safe and a fab day out book locally it was 15.00 each for us inc lunch. Theres a good waterpark as well again book locally there is a lot of trip shops. Hope this helps

norway
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Side nightlife

Hi! I've been ooking around the net about nightlife in Side, they all seem to say that Side isn't the place where the party-groups go. But according to you guys it seems perfect - sounds like lot of fun, just without the drunk european teen-groups.

we're thinking about ordering Yali Hotel for July, anyone been there? :)

Mentioned in this post
Side
Side
Manavgat, Turkey
Southend on Sea
Level Contributor
47 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Side nightlife

Most of the shops and bar prices tend to be in euros but will accept lira. Be careful though as if priced in euro they will just double it for the lira price.

As the euro is low at the moment us brits are better to pay in lira. If the euro recovers that may not be the case.

Check the euro exchange rate with the pound before you go and then double it. If this final figure is more than the exchange rate for the lira then euros are your best option and if less then use lira. Bit confusing but worth it to get the most of your money. Plus you get better exchange rate in Turkey than here so better to take a small amount of euro/lira with you and the rest in sterling then exchange in Turkey in the banks. Plenty of ATM's but beware of charges.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
17. Re: Side nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 22:19
Get answers to your questions about Side
Recent Conversations