We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alba royal any good

airdrie
Level Contributor
114 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
alba royal any good

hi there has any one been to the alba royal and is it far away from side hope someone can help me thanks

Fife
Level Contributor
348 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: alba royal any good

Sorry I can't help with the Alba Royal but we stayed at the Perissia 2 years ago and loved it.

Annie

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: alba royal any good

Hi we stayed there a few years ago when it had just opened,we had no problems with the hotel, one very slight criticism the bedrooms were a little small.

Its about 6km from Side, easy to get a taxi or dolmus.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: alba royal any good

Hi celticAirdrie

The Alba royal is the sister hotel to the Alba and Alba Queen and is an Adult only hotel. No children under 14 allowed there.

There are some good reviews on the holidaycheck site and lots of photos!

If you have not already booked and can afford the supplement for the superior rooms they are bigger.

camberley
Level Contributor
655 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: alba royal any good

Hi,

I don't know much about the hotel but we stayed close by at the Can Garden Resort last year so can answer your question about the area.

We had to pass the Alba Royal to get to the beach and it looked very smart so if you're looking for a pool/beach holiday I think it would be very good.

However, if you want to go for a wander around we found there's not much outside the hotels. Two bars and quite a few clothes and bag shops line the street and that's about it.

We missed not being able to walk out of the hotel and amble round the streets/bars as we often do on holiday, the area's that small, so were confined to the hotel unless we got the dolmus the five or so miles into town.

I don't mean to be negative about the area; it's just how we found it. There were other people returning year after year and loved just staying in the hotel.

Whatever you do, have a good time

5. Re: alba royal any good

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2010, 06:15