We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Perissia

Glasgow
Level Contributor
90 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Sentido Perissia

I am a regular summer visitor to the Perissia Hotel and was wondering how has the new walkway, constructed over the winter, affected the beachfront an this hotel, which has always been slightly more elevated from the general beach area. Has the Beach Bar been relocated because of this construction?

hants
Level Contributor
90 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido Perissia

apparently the beach bar and sandt beach restaurant have been replaced, if you look at facebook and type in Sentido Perissia, it is hosted by Mehmet in reception, I asked him the same thing recently , as when we go back next week it will be our 8th visit!!

Manchester
Level Contributor
278 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentido Perissia

We are going in July (8 of us). Could you tell me if the sun loungers on the beach are free or do you have to pay for them. Enjoy your trip. I can't wait - our first time in Turkey ever. (Hopefully it will be the first of many)!

Herts
Level Contributor
488 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentido Perissia

Sun Loungers were free last year , would be amazed if there was any change .

Also plenty , I could always get a couple at any time.

The ones nearer to the bar!! and to the wooden decking were more popular , walking on that sand in July was no joke.

Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sentido Perissia

We are going to the perissia july 18th for 11 nights with our 12 year old son . We have been to Side a few times before but not to this hotel usually stayed at the hemera. We have had friends stay at the Perissia and they really enjoyed it and the reviews look great. Looking forward to our hols, are there any other families with similar age kids going at the same time?

england
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sentido Perissia

wallbash what do you mean about the sand im going on the 25th and wondered if i should get my boys 5&8 aqua shoes. is it sandcastle sand or sheckle sand also what were the sunbeds around the pool like was it as bad as everyone says with the early morning rush? cheers

Herts
Level Contributor
488 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sentido Perissia

I was reply to the post by lozza , going in July

Are you going on the 25th of July ? .

The sand is great , kept clean , raked every night .

But in JULY!!!! its hot ,,, no!! really hot .

The sand gets ...... you guessed it HOT!

I have tender soles to my feet . Those few feet from safe lounger to the sea!

quote aqua shoes. cant do any harm , wish I had them last year.

Yes the rush for the beds round the pool is comical. I have posted , that only those that have kids should be poolside. the rest of us can walk a few yards.

Your boys will love the hotel , but the water slides are only open for a couple of hours , morning and afternoon , thats when the life guard is present.

I used to pull a couple of chairs underneath the trees at noon.Nice shade.

Wait until 10 am on your first day , be by the rectangle pool , furtherest from the slides. Ask for the cushions , from the pool guy , he gets a little upset if you try and help . After the first day he will know how many cushions you need.

Ps , in Dining room , if the main area is a little crowded , go to the left of the 'cooks' station . You will find a second area , with the same food , that many ignore.

Have a great holiday

hants
Level Contributor
90 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sentido Perissia

Further to my last reply,,I have posted a couple of photos on the Sentido Perissia Facebook page of the walkway hope it helps

Manchester
Level Contributor
278 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sentido Perissia

Thanks for the info. We are going on 2nd July - 13th (11 nights in all). On my countdown now - only 5 weeks today and off we go!

Wales
Level Contributor
13 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sentido Perissia

We're going in July too and I like to use the gym whilst the boys are having a lie in. Does anyone know what time the gym opens in the morning?

Glasgow
Level Contributor
90 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sentido Perissia

I go for a beer at 8am every morning, before breakfast ,and the gym is always open when I walk past, but it may even open before this. However, I've never been tempted to go in.

Get answers to your questions about Side