We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gazipasa pasha star and oz side hotel (locations)

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
gazipasa pasha star and oz side hotel (locations)

going to gazipasa this year for the 3rd time.some friends now want to come on holiday with us but cant get in to this hotel but have been offered oz side hotel..imm trying to think where the oz side is located in relation to the gazipasa but cant think where it is....any help

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
5,447 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gazipasa pasha star and oz side hotel (locations)

Go to this link http://www.side-manavgat.de/lageplaene.php then click on -Side- check the right of the map at km 3,7 run and down to the Adnan Menderes boulevard (the road to Sorgun)

newcastle
Level Contributor
75 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gazipasa pasha star and oz side hotel (locations)

Hi sorry to bother you but could you tell me is the pasha hotel any good ive read some awful stuff about it im going with my son for a week in aug 10, thanks

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: gazipasa pasha star and oz side hotel (locations)

hi this will be our 3rd visit to the gazipasa pasha and i love it...the problem is that people go to the hotel expecting 5 star when theyve booked 2 star...the hotel is in a very good location with some nice restaurants surrounding ...for your son theres the red lion 200yds away which has free playstations and internet if thats what he wants...when do u arrive,we fly from manc on aug 5th...

newcastle
Level Contributor
75 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: gazipasa pasha star and oz side hotel (locations)

we fly out from newcastle on 31st aug just for the week tho, il take my son to that pub he love's the playstation and ive read some good reviews about the place

5. Re: gazipasa pasha star and oz side hotel (locations)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2011, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Side