We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Perissia Side

WATFORD
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Sentido Perissia Side

Hi guys new to this forum, my family and i went to Olu deniz last year and really enjoyed it so much, that we decided to try Side this year and chose this hotel because of the reviews.

We will be going in mid- august and wanted to know if there would be many British in the hotel that time of year,and also my teenager children wanted to know if there is a disco on site and would a thirteen and seventeen year old be allowed in it with their parents.

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido Perissia Side

Hiya

Welcome to the forums, and I will try to help a little if I can

First, the hotel is superb, it has been 3 seasons since we last holidayed there, but, the service,staff, entertainment and quality of your stay seems to get better and better.

When you go, the full Summer concept will be in full swing, so international branded drinks will be included in your AI package, all the a la cartes will be open, as some are outside, and are weather dependant. The Turkish a la carte is superb.................yum yum.

By mid August the British guests will be a high percenage of visitors, along with German, Dutch and Italian guests, we had a ball with them all, and would happily do pop quizzes, name that tune etc, (after a few bevvies of course) in the main bar. It was a very good holiday where everyone got along fine.

There is a disco, but, I can't answer the question about allowing a 13 year old in............................but, I am sure someone will be able to answer that one.

There is lots going on for all ages anyway, and I am sure friends will be made, and a good time will be had by all. The piano bar, where everyone met up, allows teenagers in, so that is a starting point, and there is entertainment every evening, shows, games, singing etc, so no need to be bored.

I know before your holiday comes around you will have thought of a lot more questions, and I just know the regular forumites will do their best to answer.

Take care

DLV.

Herts
Level Contributor
488 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentido Perissia Side

Was there early August , guessing about 35% British .

Great hotel , sorry cant help with disco question.

York
Level Contributor
199 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentido Perissia Side

Hi, we were there in August last year with our then 14 and 17 year olds, the Disco would be fine for the 13 & 17 year old and parents!, it was not well used when we were there, but it was very good. You will have a great time, plenty of families, really good hotel, you must try the Chinese but book early.

kent
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sentido Perissia Side

Was there first 2 weeks of august last year, and plenty of brits there!, Going back again 1st August for 2 weeks, first time we have gone back to the same hotel, as we normally like to try other places, but we loved it so much!!!

WATFORD
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sentido Perissia Side

Thanks for the replies guys , I just heard that there is a lot of Russians and Germans that holiday in Side at that time of year.

Not that is a problem,but just wanted to roughly gauge the hotel atmosphere when we arrive there.

6. Re: Sentido Perissia Side

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Side
Recent Conversations