We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question for angela

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
question for angela

hiya angela,some time ago i mentioned a hotel i couldnt remember the name of and i mentioned it was at the back of toni macaronis tour shop.The entrance is literally at the side of it.It has like little wooden chalets surrounding a little pool..I was wondering if you had managed to find out what it was called.Hope yer having a good time.Im coming over in 8 wks to stay with my friend in serik so if your around i might treat you to a couple of efes.

john

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,206 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: question for angela

Hello John - nice to hear from you - Yes İ am having a great time here - went on the Antalya 10 TL trip today and to my favourite place = Duden Waterfall Park - bought a black pashmina made of silk and cashmere for just 25 TL and a new watch at Duden too - just 5 TL with a new battery!

Coincidentally, İ am meeting friends tomorrow morning near Toni Macaroni place so İ will try and have a look to see if İ can find the little huts you mention. There are so very many little hotels in that area though - İ hope İ find the right one for you.

Thanks for the offer - İ am always up for meeting new people and the thought of an Efes for free sounds too good to miss! Angela

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,206 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: question for angela

Hello Again John - how are you doing in UK now? Dreaming of Side?!

Well the hotel with huts directly behind Toni Macaroni tours is called Hulusi Hotel - - website www.halusihotel.com - - phone 0090-242-753-2512 - - but it wasnt open now. However İ discovered another nice little hotel nearby there that was open = Side Temple Hotel - - tel; 0090-242-753-119 or 0090-242-753-1414

Pretty overcast today and spotting rain. Bit chilly too. Hope tomorrow will be sunshine again.

3. Re: question for angela

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Side