We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transport Late at Night

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Public Transport Late at Night

Hi,

I'm coming for Side for 11 nights from 24th July. Been having a look online and although there's a couple of places for some late dancing Alanya seems to have a better variety of nightclubs.

Is there public transport between Side and Alanya late at night or if taxis were to be used are they relatively reasonable? And are they safe enough for two girls in their mid-twenties?

Thanks!!

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
410 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Transport Late at Night

alanya is a good one hours drive from side so i wouldnt look at getting a taxi unless you just won the lottery..also the dolmuses (buses) stop running at a certain time im not sure if its midnight

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,505 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Transport Late at Night

Try the Lighthouse Disco in Old Town Side if you want some nightlife - also Shanty Bar or Garden Beach Bar on the walkway have live music FREE at night.

Cheers Bar is good for karaoke on a Monday or Thursday night too with lots of Ex Pats there and a great atmosphere.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Public Transport Late at Night

Thanks!

I didn't realise how far away Alanya is from Side. To be honest, I'm just looking forward to the sunshine!!! :-)

4. Re: Public Transport Late at Night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Side