We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RedLion Pub & Britannia Bar

Which Side hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort William...
Level Contributor
101 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
RedLion Pub & Britannia Bar

Hi,

can anyone tell me how far these two places are from Mirage Residence?? Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,040 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RedLion Pub & Britannia Bar

Quite nearby - about a 10 mins walk - ask any of the year-long residents of Mirage and they will direct you -

Fort William...
Level Contributor
101 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RedLion Pub & Britannia Bar

Thank you Angela..x

edinburgh
Level Contributor
123 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RedLion Pub & Britannia Bar

we went to the red lion twice and did not enjoy it. the first time they tried to say we had only giving them 20 lira instead of 30 lira and the second time they wanted to charge us for two beers when we had a water and coke. we only went to use their internet

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
403 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RedLion Pub & Britannia Bar

gotta agree with blondie,the red lion is dead opposite the hotel we have stayed in for the last 5 yrs.Each yr we think we will give it another chance nd they try it on.This time they tried adding drinks on our bill that we hadnt had.When the bill came there was 2 beers on it.I hadnt been drinking beer id bn on vodka all nite.We went again a cple of nts later basically because it was convenient on doorstep nd they tried it again this time i treat my family to cocktails nd wen the bill came it had 2 extra cocktails on.I wouldnt mind but there was 6 of us and we all had a cocktail each so why put 8 cocktails on bill.Each time they tried to make a joke of it nd said something like oops i wasnt wearing my glasses..Put it this way i wont be returning to red lion nxt yr...flying horse or kosem for me all the way lol

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,040 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: RedLion Pub & Britannia Bar

The Britannia Bar/Restaurant is nearer to Mirage than the Red Lion - so I should try there instead - they never ever rip you off and are very knowledgeable about all things Side as Linda has lived here for years - also FREE pick up service from Mirage if you phone up first.

Fort William...
Level Contributor
101 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: RedLion Pub & Britannia Bar

Thank you all for the advice much appreciated..Shona x

7. Re: RedLion Pub & Britannia Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 15:19