We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sky sports and rugbby league playoff whos got it,showing it?

wales
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
sky sports and rugbby league playoff whos got it,showing it?

hi folks, i was wondering if any one knows if there is sky sports in any pubs and are any showing the rugby league play offs aswell as football, as i arrive on 23rd and that in middle of play offs,any help would be apprieciated, thanks...

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: sky sports and rugbby league playoff whos got it,showing it?

Hi There. We stayed in the Barut Arum a few weeks back. I think the hotel next door was called the Crystal Sunrise and the one beyond that (going towards Side old town) is another Barut Spa. These two hotel have gates right next to each other and opposite them (across the dual carraigeway) is a very friendly Sports bar. The owner is called Bob (he looks like David Luiz of Chelsea). Good food (do try the garlic mushroom here) and the food and drink is reasonably priced. They have a multi satellite system so you should be ok to catch your games.

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,503 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sky sports and rugbby league playoff whos got it,showing it?

There are also a couple of bars along the harbouri.s edge just before Apollo Temple with big screen TVs - and Cheers Bar opposıte the new big Side Prenses Hotel has it.

Yes - Bob at Fizz Bar is a great guy and speaks excellent English - he has big screen TV and good atmosphere - opposite Crystal Sunrise Queen Hotel on the main road next to Lindas Bar.

wales
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sky sports and rugbby league playoff whos got it,showing it?

thanks alanjohn59 for that info, much apprieciated. and thanks once again angela, would be lost without you this site would and me aswell!!!! only 19 days to go and ill be there, not that im counting?????? cant wait. thanks to u both again.

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
410 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sky sports and rugbby league playoff whos got it,showing it?

as a leeds rhinos fan i know what you mean lol...thr red lion and the flying horse will be showing all the sky sports games

wales
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sky sports and rugbby league playoff whos got it,showing it?

thanks fatboynoslim, as a wolves fan u can imagine iv waited all my life for them to be in a position to win and be good enough to win it so wouldnt want to miss them.lol.

6. Re: sky sports and rugbby league playoff whos got it,showing it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Side