We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the doruk pastanesi far from the Barut Hemera ?

Nottingham
Level Contributor
862 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Is the doruk pastanesi far from the Barut Hemera ?

We are going in july and my son will be 8 when we are there, I know the hotels usually will make a cake but he adores chocolate and I know usually the hotels make fruit based ones so was thinking of getting him one from the above shop providing it isnt to far.

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is the doruk pastanesi far from the Barut Hemera ?

I wouldn't want to walk it in July but it would take less than 5 mins in a taxi. they may even be able to deliver it for you. We've had one of their chocolate cakes.....mmmm

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,750 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is the doruk pastanesi far from the Barut Hemera ?

Doruk do free deliveries - or ask at Reception at the hotel. It is about a half hour walk to Doruk from Hemera - opposite the Red Lion pub - or take a taxi in just 5 minutes.

Mentioned in this post
the red lion
the red lion
147 Reviews
Side, Turkey
Nottingham
Level Contributor
862 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is the doruk pastanesi far from the Barut Hemera ?

Thanks folks

Swansea
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is the doruk pastanesi far from the Barut Hemera ?

Hi There Aidloz... i notice you have changed your holtel to the above?? i know you were booking into SD same time as us....why did you change?? hope nothing too bad ...9 weeks today we will be going x

5. Re: Is the doruk pastanesi far from the Barut Hemera ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Side
Recent Conversations