We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Britannia Restaurant, Side

Which Side hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
31 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Britannia Restaurant, Side

I'm amazed that a scruffy downmarket restaurant in Side with no previous reviews and which has not yet opened for the season has, within a single week, gained no less than five reviews all awarding it maximum ratings in every category. Four of the five reviews are from one-time posters.

Are posts not supposed to be moderated to protect members from blatant abuse such as this?

Devon
Level Contributor
177 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Britannia Restaurant, Side

If you look at another forum you will see that the owner of the restaurant states that they are on trip adviser and asks previous customers to post a comment.

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
403 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Britannia Restaurant, Side

gotta say i found this a bit dodgy...anyone else noticed how the word gem is used in most of the reviews...

blantyre scotland
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Britannia Restaurant, Side

Hi fatboy you going to pasha star this yr .....

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
403 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Britannia Restaurant, Side

i certainly am august 2nd

Leeds
Level Contributor
190 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Britannia Restaurant, Side

We fly out same day this year from manchester fat boy is that where your flying from? We were in side the other week (just for a week) aswell, roll on august lol x

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
403 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Britannia Restaurant, Side

hiya yorkshire lass yeah were flying from manc aug 2nd 2:15 pm flight

Leeds
Level Contributor
190 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Britannia Restaurant, Side

My apologies flying from Newcastle in Aug at 7.00AM, I've got that used to flying from manc lol & prob with just flying from there recently lol x

blantyre scotland
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Britannia Restaurant, Side

lol just going to miss you again going 15th july m8

england
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Britannia Restaurant, Side

I have never been on another forum asking for people to put a review on Trip advisor that is a downright lie. I dont go on forums. I am not a member of any forum I have a Facebook Page thats all.

Get your facts right.

england
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Britannia Restaurant, Side

Dodgy? Why ? There are 5 reviews in total the first one was posted more that 6 weeks ago? If someone chooses to use the same word what can I do about it ? Perhaps they were stuck for words to discribe the Restaurant and copied the one before, I don't know ,but I can assure you it certainly didn't come from me.