We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife in Side

Which Side hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Redditch
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife in Side

Hi everyone, I am goin to Side on 8th July for 2 weeks with 7 other people. Never been to Turkey before but worried there arn't many bars/clubs? I can't find information on the internet that tells me about nightlife in Side so was wondering if anyone could tell me? Just a couple of lively bars anyone reccomends. Also is their a waterpark near to Side? thanks for your help :-) x

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
403 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife in Side

only two nite clubs in side,the litehouse and the other one slips me at mo..side is not like the popular resorts in turkey like marmaris.they dont have many bars theyre more like restaurants stroke bars and chillout places..kiss bar is a good place and if you like traditional pub style place ive allways liked flying horse and red lion.red lion just like my local ie karaoke,pool tables

Redditch
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife in Side

ok thats great thanks for yor reply. we arnt into mega lively places like magaluf, malia, etc but just as long as theres a few places to go and have a few cocktails and have a dance :-) which sounds like there are! Thanks!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
844 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife in Side

Vixxx we are there from the 7th July but we have 2 young kids so sadly no clubbing for us :)

Redditch
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife in Side

ahh really? we may pass eachother haha! have a great time :-)

Woodford, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightlife in Side

most holiday reps go to the zone behind aphrodite in the harbour, waterpark on way to alanya about 30 minutes by car.

Telford
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightlife in Side

Try Stones bar, you'll love it if you like a mixture of watching the world go by, good music and some dancing!! xx I'm 27 and myself and my sister always find ourselves in there, try Athena aswell, its a bit on the large side but you may want to try once.

Edited: 14 June 2012, 14:11
Redditch
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nightlife in Side

Ok sounds good will definatly look out for them! thanks for yor help hjh1984

Redditch
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews