We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive in side

Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive in side

Hi all we are looking at going to side for the first time in sept 2 adults we wud like a hotel that does nice food with plenty of choise also that is close to beach and shop ect thank you :))

Nottingham
Level Contributor
848 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive in side

Barut Hemera.

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,184 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive in side

Yes the Hemera is great - also the Crystal Sunrise Queen - and Sentido Perissia - all on the new promenade you can walk into Old Town Side within about half an hour from any of them.

staffs
Level Contributor
106 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive in side

The new Stone Royal Alhambra Palace it only opened last week. Take a look at the pics on their facebook page. It's sister hotel to the Royal Dragon, Royal Holiday Palace and Royal wings. If you look on trip advisor the sister hotels all get good reviews. I have stayed in two of them and they are fab.

Im going in July

gravesend
Level Contributor
635 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive in side

can you walk along the prom from the new paloms oceana? does it go that far? thanks

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive in side

Hi Hursty

The Alhambra Palace does look stunning and has a look of the RHP in some areas. I think if it is anywhere near as good as the RHP then your in for a treat.Please can you make a note of the inclusive drinks and Al a carte charges?

I am looking forward to hearing what you think.!

I have just booked the Delphin Imperial for next May but looking for a new Ultra AI in the Side area for October /November next year

Emma the Paloma Oceana looks stunning to but not keen on the organic Paloma wines and wonder if they have an alternative ? ! The Manager seems lovely there though !

Nottingham
Level Contributor
848 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All inclusive in side

Organic wine hee hee sounds posh

Kent
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All inclusive in side

Must try some of that !

gravesend
Level Contributor
635 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All inclusive in side

I really liked the organic wine at the Pasha last year, hopefully we will soon start to see some reviews and new pictures of the hotel in full swing!

The Alhambra does look stunning, but its such a shame its only all inclusive till 12. and has a steep cover charge for the a la cartes!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All inclusive in side

Emma I think someone posted that it is only 15 euro's for extra vists to the Al a cartes after the one inclusive per week and not 30 euro's at the Alhambra and it is 24 hours All Inclusive.This is also what Guest Services at RHP told me at Easter when I enquired.Maybe one for the future, seems more hotels are bringing in charges now for the Al a Cartes.

Looking forward to reviews on both of these hotels.

Both very good established hotel chains.

I thought that the sparkling wine at Pasha was not great and just had water with meals but all down to what you personally enjoy I suppose..

gravesend
Level Contributor
635 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All inclusive in side

thats good news re the Alhambra then, will have to see what the first reviews say, and yes, as you say, all down to personal preferance regarding the drinks/wine!

Looking forward to our first visit to the Voyage Belek, roll on August!