We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barut Hemera 4th July... Any info would be fantastic!!!

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Barut Hemera 4th July... Any info would be fantastic!!!

I went to Turkey back in 1999.... I didn't have the greatest of times, I think it was mostly to do with the constant harassment in Kushadasi :(

I loved the weather and the country as a whole and therefore I have just booked a one week stay for my hubby and I to stay at the Hemera Resort.

I haven't had a summer holiday since 2001 so I cannot wait!!!

Can anybody enlighten me as to whether i will be able to get wifi around the hotel and in our room? My second question is regards the age range of Hemera guests... Lastly...Is it worth getting a transfer from the airport?

Also .. Any info about the hotel would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone else visiting the Hemera around this time?

Thank you!

Becky ;)

Nottingham
Level Contributor
862 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barut Hemera 4th July... Any info would be fantastic!!!

Hi Becky

We fly on the 7th July me and my hubby we are in our 30s and our two kiddies 8 and 5 !!! We have friends joining us a few days later similar ages. Hotel is very recommended and I am a travel agent so do alot of research. See you next week :)

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barut Hemera 4th July... Any info would be fantastic!!!

Hello, thank you for the reply. Its nice to hear that you've booked this resort especially as a travel agent, that certainly puts my mind at rest. I feel a little more eased at knowing your age too... I was hoping to find a hotel with people of all age groups, I am 32, hubby is 42 (should've mentioned that lol). In a few reviews I have read it mentioned that the hotel was dominated by the older generation, it's much better when there's a mixture of kids, adults and younger couples too.... Excellent.. I'll look out for you!!!

;)

Nottingham
Level Contributor
862 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barut Hemera 4th July... Any info would be fantastic!!!

I did read a review someone saying that it is older clients but I have booked alot of people here various ages so we should be ok :). You cant miss me as me and my little girl look so a like and she has really blonde hair. See you soon very very excited.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barut Hemera 4th July... Any info would be fantastic!!!

I will certainly look out for you and no doubt we will meet... Ill look forward to it!!!

You sound as excited as me.... Woohoo!!! ;)

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,550 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barut Hemera 4th July... Any info would be fantastic!!!

The Barut Hemera is one of the loveliest 5 stars in Side and right on the beach and next to the promenade into town in about a 25 mins walk - you will love it there.

London, England
Level Contributor
187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Barut Hemera 4th July... Any info would be fantastic!!!

We are going on 3rd July. It is our second visit, first went last Easter. At that time of year there were a lot of older guests (mind you, I am probably in that category - early 50's lol!)

It is a lovely hotel and I am sure you will have a great holiday. The only thing I am worried about is that it will be too hot for me!

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Barut Hemera 4th July... Any info would be fantastic!!!

Thank you Angela, you are very active and helpful within the forums here. I have printed out a number of your posts and your opinion is very much appreciated. You have certainly made me feel very relaxed about my choice of restort! Thank you (again) !! I am going to get in touch with Abdullah regarding the tours I would LOVE to go on a few of them ;)

Hopefully I will see you there Mell, I bet you are terribly excited.

The fact that you are revisiting the hotel makes me feel much more at ease, there is no greater compliment to any hotel than a returning customer.

PS... Early 50's is definitely NOT old.... !!!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
862 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Barut Hemera 4th July... Any info would be fantastic!!!

Oh mell 50 that is way too old hee hee !!!!! 50 is the new 30 !!! See you next week x

gravesend
Level Contributor
635 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Barut Hemera 4th July... Any info would be fantastic!!!

Hi,

We stayed at the Hemera in August, and it was mainly families, and youger ( below 60?!!) guests.

Its a lovely hotel, am sure you will have a lovely, time, its worth booking the a la cartes, you can do this with guest relations.

Enjoy!

#

Emma

London, England
Level Contributor
187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Barut Hemera 4th July... Any info would be fantastic!!!

LOL that is ok then if 50 is the new 30 - I am only 32 then (pity I don't look it though!)

Have a great time everyone - I am just sorting out my clothes and getting excited now!

Get answers to your questions about Side