We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aiport to paloma oceana

Which Side hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
137 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
aiport to paloma oceana

hello any idea what the transfer time is from airport ? or the cost of private transfer

thanks

Janet

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,151 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aiport to paloma oceana

From Antalya airport is 50 minutes drive and you can book via email to an English family who live in Side =

graham@siderivieraproperties.com

Cost is £70 return for up to 4 people travelling together in both directions.

scotland
Level Contributor
137 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aiport to paloma oceana

Hi Angela, thankyou so much for your promot reply its really appreciated. we woul defo look at the private transfer, we stayed at the sister hotel the Paloma Pashs in Ozdere in May and it was fantastic.

We are going with another couple its a choice of the Oceana or the Xanadu Island ( need to investigate a little more ) !! me thinks

thanks again will let you know our choice

Glasgow, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: aiport to paloma oceana

I agree with Angela, I have used side riviera in the passed and will do so again, very efficient and reliable

scotland
Level Contributor
137 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: aiport to paloma oceana

Thanks Howard G Can I ask , have you been to the paloma oceana or know of it ?

we are really having a hard time deciding on the 2 hotels although both in very different places

choices choices !!!!

thanks janet

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,151 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: aiport to paloma oceana

Paloma Oceana has excellent reviews - type in Paloma Oceana above and search to see. Only slight problem is that it is in Kumkoy and not Side really - so you would need taxis or dolmus into town.

Other equally nice hotels but right on the promenade and within a half hour walk of Old Town are Sentido Perissia, Barut Hemera, Crystal Sunrise Queen, Asteria.

scotland
Level Contributor
137 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: aiport to paloma oceana

Angela thankyou so much, we do like to go for a little walk and thought we could walk into town from the Oceana, so I will go and have a look at the hotels you mention. will let you know how I get on

thanks again

janet

gravesend
Level Contributor
635 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: aiport to paloma oceana

Hi Angela,

we have booked the Oceana for next august, and have stayed at the hemera before, does the new promenade go up as far as the oceana?

Thanks

Emma

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,151 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: aiport to paloma oceana

No - the promenade only goes as far as about Sentido Perissia - then you must walk along the beach in Kumkoy area -

scotland
Level Contributor
137 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: aiport to paloma oceana

sorry angela another question we are travelling first 2 weeks oct whats the weather like ?

scotland
Level Contributor
137 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: aiport to paloma oceana

Hi emma you mentiond you had sayed at the Hemera what was it like angela mentioned this hotel as nearer to town than Oceana ?

we are 4 adults no kids

thanks

janet