We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight times

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
flight times

ive always flown to DALAMAN with Monarch and very very cramped worst than ever with room i couldnt even put my table down and im an avarage 5ft 3 " but lately they changing my my flights from 7am to 7pm so by time we go to our destination we lost a day of our holiday and turning up early morning,we decided to fly thomas cook this time ,we booked well in advance does anyone know if they are good at keeping times please ,i do hope so, as we have morning flight hoping to get there at 5pm,anyone !

scotland
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flight times

We always go with TC..we have been lucky and to date no delays.BUT they are bad for changing flight times :-(

I have read here that other have had delays

London
Level Contributor
31 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flight times

Thomas cook changed my flight time 5 times last year , will never fly with them again , Flew into AYT this time with monarch payed £12.50 to have extra leg room and flight landed early

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flight times

Any airline can change flight times at any time. There are a few postings on the air travel forum highlighting TC changes. I have been lucky with TC and have not had any problems.

Edited: 05 October 2012, 12:23
London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flight times

thank you,see it just shows ,i went with monarch and they were always changing times end up getting to Dalaman early hours after booking a morning flight hopeing to be there for lunch time ,so we end up losing day of our holiday.,you dont know who to pick,looks like they all as bad as eachother,and its most annoying as not bargain flights £650 for 2 people,thanks for response!

HULL
Level Contributor
421 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flight times

Usually fly with Thomas Cook and find it has the most rubbish leg room ever.

Flew Monarch this year and was so much better. I would choose Monarch over Thomas Cook flights any day.

6. Re: flight times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 23:19
Get answers to your questions about Side
Recent Conversations