We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disabled friendly area

Cardiff
Level Contributor
395 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Disabled friendly area

Can any one let me know if the area of side and surrouinding area around side is at all wheelchair freindly, also I am looking at staying in the area in the royal dragon resort is this hotel disable frindly? I am not looking to the area until around feb 2014, is te temperature over say 20 c (during day)

Ali Bey Resort Sorgun
Ali Bey Resort Sorgun
#10 of 229 hotels in Side
Side Resort Hotel
Side Resort Hotel
#11 of 229 hotels in Side
Sensimar Side Resort & Spa
Sensimar Side Resort & Spa
#12 of 229 hotels in Side
Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,835 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disabled friendly area

The Royal Dragon is a fabulous hotel but not much around it. You would be better to stay at the Barut Hemera or Crystal Sunrise Queen or Sentido Perissia. All 3 are wheelchair friendly and also next to the walkway into Old Town Side which is ideal for wheelchair users.

AVERAGE TEMPERATURE IN FEBRUARY

Day-time temperature - 15 degrees

Night-time temperature - 6 degrees

Sunshine hours - 6

Rainy days - 10

Water temperature - 16

Mentioned in this post
Royal Dragon Hotel
Royal Dragon Hotel
1,437 Reviews
Side, Turkey
Barut Hemera
Barut Hemera
2,163 Reviews
Side, Turkey
Side
Side
Manavgat, Turkey
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
863 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disabled friendly area

im staying in the paloma oceana resort for new year,i also use a wheelchair,i will let you know whats it like plus surrounding ares

Cardiff
Level Contributor
395 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disabled friendly area

Thanks for the replys, I think a change of hotel might not be a bad idea. and I look forward to your reply after you have been to Turkey.

Thanks

Steve

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
4. Re: Disabled friendly area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Side