We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended hotel in side

nottingham
Level Contributor
147 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended hotel in side

Hi all

Have never been to this side of turkey pardon the pun ha and wondered if anyone can recommend a hotel for a family two adults and a three year old. We have to go in August as I am a teacher which always bumps up the price. We like all inclusive with bits and bobs going on to keep us and the wee one entertained. Have so far looked at voyage sorghum, prenses.... And a few others I forget the names of any recommendations greatly received... Looking to book this week!

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,263 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended hotel in side

Barut Hemera, Sentido Perissia and Crystal Sunrise Queen are all in the best locations in Side - right on the beach and next to the promenade into Old Town Side in about a 20 minute walk. The promenade is also ideal for buggies and wheelchairs.

Lots for little ones to do in all these 3 hotels - so see what prices are best for you. Voyage Sorgun is great but is in the Sorgun Forest area and nothing much about other than the hotel there - you would need to get taxis everywhere. Side Prenses is one block from the beach but opposite Cheers Bar where they have karaoke on Mondays and Thursdays. Better to be right on the beach me thinks.

nottingham
Level Contributor
147 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended hotel in side

Ah fab thanks undo u recommend any in particular?

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,263 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended hotel in side

All 3 hotels are excellent - my favourite is Sentido Perissia where I stayed my first time in Side - but the other 2 are equally good - so see what price you can get - try www.travelrepublic.co.uk

surrey
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommended hotel in side

Hi Angela,

Do you happen to know the e mail address of Sentido perissia please?

We are hoping to book for June but are concerned that we will end up with one of the rooms with small juliet balconies, which would be a disaster for us. It seems, from reviews, that people were booking for and paying for larger rooms, but being given smaller ones.

Thank you ;o)

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,263 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommended hotel in side

Hello fussy57 - also from Surrey - I lived in West Byfleet for 23 years before finding Side!

E-Mail: info@sentidohotels.com

surrey
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommended hotel in side

Wow that was quick - thanks Angela x

King's Lynn
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Recommended hotel in side

Hello, Could someone please give me some similar advice. I have a quote for staying at Paloma Oceana Hotel, which looks lovely. We have 3 children which need constant stimulation. I think this is in Kumkoy?? Is there anything to do within walking distance? If not how easy is it to get around for a family of 5? Our children are 5, 7 and 8. We want a bit of luxury,the all inclusive attracts us, good food/variety, kids club/ good kids pool, some evening entertainment are all important to us. It would be nice to have 2 or 3 things to do with the kids away from the hotel.

Any help or alternative suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,263 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Recommended hotel in side

Yes the Paloma Oceana Hotel is in Kumkoy. You would need taxis to get you to Old Town Side from there. Better probably to stay at Sentido Perissia Hotel - or Barut Hemera - or Crystal Sunrise Queen - all have kids clubs and are within an easy walk of Old Town Side which has - lots of shops - Roman ruins - Apollo Temple - an active amphitheatre - bars and restaurants - turtles - boat trips, etc.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,434 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Recommended hotel in side

We have just booked to go to the new crystal sunrise looks a really nice hotel due to open in june.

If you don't mind been out of side a little I would really recommend the royal dragon plenty to do for the kids it has a fun fair and aqua park.

surrey
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Recommended hotel in side

We are thinking of booking the Sentido Perissia but a little concerned we will end up with one of those little French balconies.

Very tempted by the Imperial but it is well over £600 more for the fortnight. I love reading the many varied reviews and particularly intrigued to know what makes the loos so outstanding!!! (as mentioned by one reviewer)

Loved the Paloma Pasha last year but a little too isolated for me.

Oh decisions, decisions, decisions!!!

Any suggestions anyone? ;o)