We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Commodore Elite Suites And Spa

Which Side hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Commodore Elite Suites And Spa

HI ,

Just looking to double check with anyone who has been to the above hotel about the dress code for dinner , i think i read that you need trousers at night but is this just in a la carte or in buffet as well.

many thanks

Wales
Level Contributor
45 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Commodore Elite Suites And Spa

Hello Tayside.

Going tomorrow. I e-mailed the Commodore regarding long trousers. The dress code is long trousers for men in both Al la Carte and evening buffet, so make sure you or yours take a pair. They dont have to be dressy, just full length. No dress code for woman; but obviously no swimwear.

Also; breakfast and Cafe's no swimwear, i.e no turning up in a wet bikini, or trunks. Footwear does not seem to be an issue; but hubby is taking a pair of dark deck shoes just to be on the safe side.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Commodore Elite Suites And Spa

many thanks for that

salop
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Commodore Elite Suites And Spa

I have heard that the bathrooms are 'open' can anyone enlighten me more

salop
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Commodore Elite Suites And Spa

I have heard that the bathrooms are 'open' can anyone enlighten me more

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Commodore Elite Suites And Spa

Refer to commodoreelite.com/COMMODORE-MENU/EN/9/ELITE…

Walk in through door... wardrobe to left, loo to right... has frosted glass door.... then walk-in shower (dus)... also frosted glass door... then wash-basin (lavabo)... before walking into main bedroom. Gap between wash-basin and shower gives view between the areas.

Also look at www.commodoreelite.com/download/sanaltur-ana/ for 3D panoramic views

6. Re: Commodore Elite Suites And Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2014, 05:16