We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barut Hemera

Essex
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Barut Hemera

Hiya

Can anyone tell me if you can get English newspapers at his hotel? Also are there loads of cats like some of the recent reviews have said?

Thanks alot

Nottingham
Level Contributor
854 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barut Hemera

Yes you can get a paper and yes there are cats but people do not help by feeding them so of course they come back. Did not spoil our holiday.

HULL
Level Contributor
421 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barut Hemera

Yes you can get daily news papers and now they are same day.

Yes lots of very well looked after cats. Hemera should be praised for looking after these cats.

I am sure that customers would rather have cats (that don't bother you unless you encourage them) than mice, cockroaches, or worse, which I am sure you would have with all the amounts of wasted food.

Essex
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barut Hemera

Thanks for your reply. Going on Friday looking forward to the holiday but I'm allergic to cats so feeling a bit anxious. Stayed at the Baia Lara 2 years running n they had a few cats but they weren't bothersome so hoping it will be the same :)

Nottingham
Level Contributor
854 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barut Hemera

Enjoy we stopped at the baia the year before the hemera just be aware the hemera is a lot older hotel we were initially a bit disappointed as we are used to the modern feel however it was a amazing holiday and soon we forgot modern ever existed.

5. Re: Barut Hemera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Side