We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive Day Pass

n ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive Day Pass

Hi

we are staying in our apartment in Side and we want to go on an all inclusive day pass to Crystal Sunset Side the big hotel nearly opposite where Oxy d used to be with lots of slides for the kids .

we have been told this is possible but when we ring the number on website we have been told this is not possible.

we were also told to go on Booking.com or Alpha rooms but we cannot see this facility there either..

Can anyone help espicially Angela????

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive Day Pass

Thanks for your vote of confidence! I have found that the best way to get an All Inclusive for the day is to actually visit the hotel you fancy and asking for the Front Office Manager. Often if you phone up they give you a flat No for some reason.

I know the Barut Andiz (new hotel) does the day for All Inclusive visitors if that's any help - but I've never tried at Crystal Sunset yet - let me know how you get on. The hotel opposite it - actually where Oxyd used to be - has slides and mini golf - so you could try there too.

n ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive Day Pass

Hi Angela

Thank you for your reply

Is the brand new hotel which is on the old oxy site Barut ?

n ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive Day Pass

Hi Angela

Thank you for your reply

Is the brand new hotel which is on the old oxy site Barut ?

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive Day Pass

No - the hotel on the Oxyd site is a Cennet hotel - not a Barut one.

Look also to right of this page Fancy a Day Pass to an All Inclusive where I have checked out a few other hotels in Side and Belek with prices too.

n ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive Day Pass

Hi Angela

We just went to the Barut behind crystal sunset but not possible at the moment for any of them.

Pity but thank you for your help:)

6. Re: All Inclusive Day Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Side