We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Perissia rooms

Newcastle
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sentido Perissia rooms

Can anyone tell me what a Twin Room for up to 3 people with Balcony/Terrace would be, (is it 2 singles and a pullout?) just there is me and my partner going and we would prefer a double bed if possible.

Edited: 29 August 2013, 13:27
surrey
Level Contributor
2,486 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido Perissia rooms

We paid extra for a larger room with sea view (to make sure of a proper balcony) and got a double and a single bed.

Hope you're not going to the Perissia too soon. There has been a terrible tummy bug going around.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentido Perissia rooms

Do you know what the twin room actually consists of? We are due to fly out on the 16th, other family members on the 12th. We will find out on the 4th whether we are aloud to stay at the hotel or not, hope so as its my sisters Wedding :/

surrey
Level Contributor
2,486 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentido Perissia rooms

Sorry am not absolutely sure BUT I would think the description should tell you something. Twin room, I would have thought, would be two beds and not a double. You could always try upgrading and get a double bed. ;o)

Newcastle
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sentido Perissia rooms

Yes thats what I thought.

5. Re: Sentido Perissia rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2014, 06:20