We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mosquitoes???

Which Side hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cumbria
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Mosquitoes???

I have not read anyone complain about mosquitoes but wondered whether they are about in Side. On a recent holiday in Rhodes we were absolutely plagued with them at night, can anyone tell me what is the situation in Side please?? thanks!

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,037 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mosquitoes???

Mosquitoes are everywhere where it is hot and humid. Just be well prepared so they leave you in peace...

Fort William...
Level Contributor
101 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mosquitoes???

We have been to Side a few times and I can honestly say have only seen a couple in our apartment but we use the mosquito plug in things and if sitting out on the balcony in the evening we use a wee bit of jungle formula on exposed skin..

cumbria
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mosquitoes???

thanks for your replies, will go armed!

HULL
Level Contributor
421 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mosquitoes???

Avon SSS original spray and bath oil works wonders.

cumbria
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mosquitoes???

thank you, i have some!!! it's good stuff.

6. Re: Mosquitoes???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 05:18