We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Magic Life Jacaranda, Side

West Lancs
Level Contributor
64 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Club Magic Life Jacaranda, Side

Hi, Does anybody have any information regarding a new hotel Jacaranda (Club Magic Life) ie, if it has been built / location in Side or when it opened or is due to open? Many thanks

Side, Turkey
Level Contributor
89 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Magic Life Jacaranda, Side

The address says it's in Çolakli & opens 14th April 2014.

Edited: 01 November 2013, 10:50
Side, Turkey
Level Contributor
89 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Magic Life Jacaranda, Side

That should say Colakli!

West Lancs
Level Contributor
64 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Magic Life Jacaranda, Side

Thanks for your reply. Not sure whereabouts that is, I'll google it and see what I can get. Stayed at the Club Magic Life in Sharm El Sheikh this year and it was a fantastic hotel. Thanks again. x

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,413 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Magic Life Jacaranda, Side

Colakli is about 20 minutes on the bus from Side and costs about 4 TL each way - nothing much there other than big hotels and beach -

West Lancs
Level Contributor
64 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Magic Life Jacaranda, Side

Thanks Angela, I stayed at the Turquoise a couple of years ago. Would you say it was in a similar type of area?

Stuttgart, Germany
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Magic Life Jacaranda, Side

Here you find actual pics including show - rooms from Club Magic Life Jacaranda Imperial:

travelamigos.de/forum/…index3.html

West Lancs
Level Contributor
64 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Magic Life Jacaranda, Side

12KaRin, thanks for the link. Wow, the pictures are great. I have been in touch with the hotel, who tell me that there are no tour operators in the UK using this hotel yet, although Thomson sell all the other Club Magic hotels. Maybe it's posiible to book directly with the hotel and buy flights separately. I'll see how the prices add up. Thanks again

brit
Level Contributor
36 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Club Magic Life Jacaranda, Side

My friend went to The Magic Life in Belek this summer and they booked with the hotel direct and booked the flights separately. English guests were in the minority. They absolutely loved it and will be going to a Magic Life again next year.

West Lancs
Level Contributor
64 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Club Magic Life Jacaranda, Side

Hi Kitty, It sounds promising that we could build our own package then. It looks like a beautiful new hotel. Fingers crossed, just waiting to hear back from the hotel. Thanks.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Club Magic Life Jacaranda, Side

Hi. I am interested in doing that too.It looks as if Thompson have stopped doing the others in Turkey too? Let's hear how you get on with the hotel.

Orla