We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New water park in Pegasos World

chester
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
New water park in Pegasos World

Hi we have booked for end of may 2014, they are supposed to be building a new water park for may 2014. Just wondered if anybody had been there lately and had seen if if had been started yet?

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: New water park in Pegasos World

Have u heard anything about progress of new water Park? Does anyone have contact details for hotel ?

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New water park in Pegasos World

This is Pegasos World website - click to change to English -

http://www.pegasosworld.com/

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New water park in Pegasos World

We also want to book for 2nd may, dont know how to find out whether to refurb and waterpark will be complete. If anyone knows that would be great. Thanks.

Warlingham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: New water park in Pegasos World

I have just called the hotel directly & they said that it will be finished in April.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New water park in Pegasos World

Hi if you visit first choice website it shows all the pics of what it's going to look like

manchester
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New water park in Pegasos World

The hotel re opens for the season on the 25th April. The water park looks excellent,though not quite finished as yet it will be for when the hotel opens. I have a friend who works there & he sent me some pictures yesterday (10/4), if you would like me to send you the pictures, message your e-mail address.

After a great holiday there last year, we are returning again this July - cannot wait !!

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New water park in Pegasos World

Thanks. Iv seen the planned appearance pics on first choice website but some real pics would be good. Email is Clair.hackett1987@hotmail.co.uk

Saint Mary's...
Level Contributor
61 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New water park in Pegasos World

Dear flynnster,

Thank you so much, Please email the pictures for me: Seydgar@gmail.com

Regards,

manchester
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New water park in Pegasos World

Mehdi1976

Check your inbox, I've sent you some pictures as requested !

Edited: 14 April 2014, 11:45
10. Re: New water park in Pegasos World

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 April 2014, 13:44
Get answers to your questions about Side