We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish Bath in Side

london
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Turkish Bath in Side

I am Going to Side with my Boyfriend in October, we have been several times before and love the Turkish Baths that they do.

We are staying at the Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & SPA but have decided that for a change we would like to venture out for the Turkish bath into the town. Can someone recommend one in the town or nearby? As this is a birthday treat for myself preferably we would like one where we can enjoy the experience together rather than the full traditional ones where male and females are separated.

Are there any ones where you can book before you go out as I would like to have this on the first day that we arrive so that we don’t scrub off our tans

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
481 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish Bath in Side

VIP Hammam in Side has been recomended by others.

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish Bath in Side

Yes - Scottie is right - VIP Hamam is one of the best and can be booked via Abdullah 0090-538-921-3468 for 20 Euros each with free pick up from your hotel - it takes 2 to 2.5 hours - wonderful experience and one of the few Hamams with a salt room as well as a mud bath room -

Edited: 11 March 2014, 13:03
Montrose. Scotland
Level Contributor
38 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkish Bath in Side

Angela are there any age restrictions for this VIP Hamam as we would like to go as a family, we are also staying at the Crystal sunrise queen

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turkish Bath in Side

Hello MO1426 - No there are no age restrictıons at the VIP Hamam - last time İ was there there was a child about 5 years old also getting massaged and he seemed to enjoy it very much - have a great holiday -

Montrose. Scotland
Level Contributor
38 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turkish Bath in Side

Thanks for that Angela and well done to you for taking the time to answer loads of questions on these forums which allows us all to plan a bit better, 2 weeks pass very quickly so the information you provide helps things run like a Swiss watch.

6. Re: Turkish Bath in Side

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2015, 04:27
Get answers to your questions about Side