We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barut Arum Rooms

Which Side hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Barut Arum Rooms

We've been pondering the Barut Arum and Hemera for our family holiday this May with our two young children, 4 and 2.

I think we'll book the Arum merely because we can get it a fraction cheaper than the Hemera, I couldn't see that one was any better than the other. Any differences worth noting?

The Thomson website has a few different family rooms available all at increasing prices. First is described as a family room with sliding door, next is Family Room with garden view then its the Family Suite.

What I want is a separate sleeping space for the children in a ground floor room as don't trust youngest child with a balcony room. Does anyone know the rooms at this hotel that can recommend which we should go for? I should say our budget doesn't stretch to the family suite so its between the other two rooms.

Thank you

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,023 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barut Arum Rooms

You are right - both the Barut Arum and Barut Hemera are excellent hotels - and if you can get the Arum that much cheaper - go for it! They are both right on the beach and next to the promenade - the Arum is a bit further from Side Old Town but only fractionally.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barut Arum Rooms

Can anyone recommend any particular rooms of hotel that will have sun on the balcony late afternoon. We like to enjoy a little quiet drink time before getting ready for dinner !

3. Re: Barut Arum Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2015, 05:16