We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Papaya hotel

Turku, Finland
9 posts
Save Topic
Papaya hotel

Hi. We are going to Papaya hotel in June. Have you stayed there? Any comments? Are there cheap restaurants or grocery stores near the hotel?

What else there is in Side for teenage girls? Shopping?

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,750 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Papaya hotel

I don.t know the Papaya Apart Hotel but it does not have good reviews on here - dirty etc.

There is lots to do for teenage girls - yes - shopping in Old Town Side or at the Saturday market - many bars restaurants and shops - and Roman ruins with a lot of history - including an active amphitheatre. Look to top right of this page Top Questions About Side for further informatıon.

Mentioned in this post
Papaya Apart Hotel
Papaya Apart Hotel
42 Reviews
Side, Turkey
Turku, Finland
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Papaya hotel

Thanks Angela. Can you tell me where we could byu food etc. cheapest?

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,750 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Papaya hotel

As İ don.t know the hotel it is hard to descrıbe where the nearest food shopping would be - but most places have little corner shops that sell bread - milk - cigarettes - essentials - and there is a big Migros by the round Anadolu Hospital that stocks everythıng you would need.

4. Re: Papaya hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Side
Recent Conversations