We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ali Bey

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,724 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Ali Bey

I'm rather confused about the Ali Bey!

On TA it shows the resort as 2 separate hotels, The Ali Bey Club ranked no 6 and The Ali Bey Club Park ranked no 2, but from photos they look like the same place. Thomsons advertise The Ali Bey Resort, which hotel is this? Are they 2 hotels that share a waterpark and if so are you able to use facilities at both or is it 1 resort under a number of names?

SİDE
Level Contributor
343 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ali Bey

Ali bey club and alibey park otel is same. It is locoted in Kızılağaç area and it has waterpark.

Alibey resort is in Sorgun.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,724 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ali Bey

Thankyou.

It is strange that TA has it listed twice with different rankings on the Manavgat list though, very confusing!

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,565 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ali Bey

Note that the Kızılağaç area is in the middle of nowhere and miles from Side - you would need to take 2 x dolmus to get to Old Town Side from there and it could take up to an hour -

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,724 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ali Bey

Thanks Angela, I'll keep that in mind.

It's just one of a number of hotels I was thinking about for 2015 (we're all sorted with a trip to Belek for this summer!) I always have a long list but was checking out hotels with waterparks as that goes down well with my kids. Also looking at both the Gural Premiers in Tekirova and Belek. But rather fancied Side as it's an area we've not been to before.

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,565 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ali Bey

Have a look at the Royal Dragon in Evrenseki which is just outside Side and would take about an hour to walk into Old Town from there - glowing reports of this hotel - and great for kids too -*

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ali Bey

Em131313. Have a look at the map provided by Angel9. It is the first reply under the heading 'hotels on the beach path.' Alibey Resort Side is the second hotel that you come to if you travel east from Side harbour.

Tripadvisor reviewers say that it is a nice walk.

cheers Eddie

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,724 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ali Bey

Thanks Angela, I've looked before at the Royal Dragon and it does look good for kids. Seems a reasonable price too for a 2 bedroom family room.

Thanks Eddie, that's a handy map and its prompted me to check it all out on Google Earth as well.

Em

8. Re: Ali Bey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Side
Recent Conversations