We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bringing my medication with me

Which Side hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bringing my medication with me

Hi all not sure if anyone can shed some light for me here, I have become unwell in the last couple of days with tonsillitis and I have been prescribed some tablets and anti-bacterial mouth wash, am I going to have problems when I arrive at Antalya airport on Monday?

scotland
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bringing my medication with me

Take the meds in hand baggage you may have to store mouthwash in hold baggage. I carry my pills in handbag..no problems

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bringing my medication with me

Thanks!

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,689 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bringing my medication with me

Keep a note of your medication as well. Then if you lose any or need more you'll be able to get it from the pharmacy (eczane). A lot more is available over the counter here including anti biotics, inhalers etc. Even if it's not the same brand name as yours it will be the same medicine.

London, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bringing my medication with me

the passengers are going to love you on their flight

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
833 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bringing my medication with me

Marc, you can decant some of the antibacterial mouthwash into a clear 100 ml bottle to keep in handluggage, rest of bottle in hold luggage. So u can swill ur mouth at airport if u have the need. Lots of places sell cheap packs of 100 ml bottles for decanting toiletries or whatever- £1 shop, Savers cheapest. Hope u feel better soon and enjoy holiday. You will be the one in the mask I take it!

6. Re: Bringing my medication with me

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:16