We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holidaying with a teenager wheelchair bound :(

Which Side hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Holidaying with a teenager wheelchair bound :(

My son has managed to break his ankle 3wks before our holiday! Just trying to get as many helpful tips as possible before we go, best restaurants with access, and air con! Any beach bars/restaurants that do pick up service as I won't be driving. We are staying in Oasis apartments and we there last year so have a fair idea of the area, although never imagined I'd be visiting again with a wheelchair. Any good restaurants that do delivery would be really handy to know. We love real Turkish food and so won't be wanting any British foods while we're on holiday. Thanks :)

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,035 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holidaying with a teenager wheelchair bound :(

Shanty Beach Bar do free pick up service and are right on the beach and next to the promenade which is ideal for wheelchair and buggy users.

Umut Pide is a typical Turkish restaurant - they are open 24 hours - and do free delivery for take aways -

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,035 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holidaying with a teenager wheelchair bound :(

Umut Pide phone number is 0090 242 753 4549

and

Shanty Beach Bar is 0090-545-782-0707

Kent
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holidaying with a teenager wheelchair bound :(

Nomadali, i was wondering how you were flying with a plaster cast on as most airlines dont allow it

Wendy

Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holidaying with a teenager wheelchair bound :(

Thank you very much. That's really helpful :-)

Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holidaying with a teenager wheelchair bound :(

Thank you very much. That's really helpful :-)

Side, Turkey
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Holidaying with a teenager wheelchair bound :(

Hi, we do free pick up service at Side Friends Restaurant and its near Oasis. We also have take away if you so want. For pickup service +90 5552140046 // Malin & Ahmet Side Friends Restaurant

7. Re: Holidaying with a teenager wheelchair bound :(

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 06:17