We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Side

Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Side

Flying on 30th aug first time in side but been almost everywhere else in turkey so do I expect the same or is there something special I need to look for ??

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,815 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Side

If you have been all over Turkey - you know how kind and hospitable the Turks are - they are the same in Side - and Side has the 2nd longest sandy beach in all of Turkey - where will you be staying?

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Side
Side
Manavgat, Turkey
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Side

Melissa garden

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
990 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Side

We are also flying on the 30th and staying at Melissa Garden, hubby has me researching where he can watch Spurs play that is near Melissa!! Don`t you just love male priorities!! Maybe we`ll see you there, look out for the silver fox and the brunette with the N. Ireland accents.

Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Side

Great I'll watch it with him always my first priority find SKY SPORTS

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,815 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Side

Not far from Melissa Gardens is Cheers Bar and also Beckhams - you can watch all sports at those 2 places - good food there too -

Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Side

Thanks Angela x

7. Re: Side

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:16