We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rixos Tekirova V Gural Premier Ali Bey

n.ireland
Level Contributor
64 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Rixos Tekirova V Gural Premier Ali Bey

Hi We are thinking of booking a holiday to one of these 2 hotels and cant see a lot of info on the surrounding area of Tekirova? Has anyone stayed in either of these 2 hotels as dont see many reviews from English speaking guests. I would like to know what the family rooms are like in both hotels if anyone knows?

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
752 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rixos Tekirova V Gural Premier Ali Bey

Hi again

Regarding the Gural Premier; have you seen the hotel description on this website: tourboxantalya.com/eng/…20types.html

and, of course the Gural website has details and pictures of the rooms too: guralpremier.com/tekirova/pgOdaDetay.aspx…

Hope that helps.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,888 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rixos Tekirova V Gural Premier Ali Bey

Hi Delaney,

If you stay at Tekirova Rixos, here are some daily excursions you can do at Tekirova: "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297969-i8228-k416…".

good luck,

enigma...

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rixos Tekirova V Gural Premier Ali Bey

Hi delaney

Gosh you have so many hotels and areas that you are considering at the moment, I bet your really confused about which one to opt for!!

The Gural Premier was only opened last June and did not feature in the brochures so maybe the reason there are no reviews from Brits! I researched this hotel and one I am really interested in for us. I would go for the newer hotel of these two hotels.Tekirova was the first place we stayed in Turkey almost 13 years ago, I am sure it has developed abit since then. It is a pictureque area with a beautiful mountain back drop, the beach is abit shingly but the water is so clear because of this. There were plenty of brits in our hotel in August.. The journey down there will be easier now with new roads leading down there and the scenery is breath taking ! You can easily get in to Kemer for shopping but there are shops, a few bars and Jewellery shops in Tekirova

I saw you had looked at the Lara beach hotel but this hotel is not Ultra AI and the AI finishes at midnight. You have to pay to use the safe, 2 euros per night and drinks are just local brands.When we had a tour last year there was even a charge for sparkling wine. The grounds are very nice and the kids seemed well catered for! Rooms were very clean but basic compared to other hotels!

Jigglypuff has good taste in hotels and has booked the Gural Premier, and like me has an eye for the good hotels and we both like the better quality 5 star hotels! Some are branded as 5 star and are not even close to 5 star luxury AI !

n.ireland
Level Contributor
64 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rixos Tekirova V Gural Premier Ali Bey

Hi

I keep having to change hotels as I work in travel in we can only book our holidays 10 weeks in advance and evertime I go to get it sorted the hotel I have chosen has gone!!! Getting very frustrated at this stage but will hopefully get sorted this week. Thanks for your help. G

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rixos Tekirova V Gural Premier Ali Bey

Good Luck!! Must be frustrating aa alot of the good hotels are getting booked up!

6. Re: Rixos Tekirova V Gural Premier Ali Bey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Tekirova
Recent Conversations