We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aqua fantasy kusadasi

Which Kusadasi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
suffolksunny
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
aqua fantasy kusadasi

hi there, went to gumbet in august and loathed it! we thought we would try and fit another holiday in before winter comes! please tell me i havent made a boo boo and booked a c*** hotel again? reviews dont seem so good, were going 30th sept. will i need a coat or a cardi !!! is it still hot? thanks. deb.

devon
Level Contributor
9 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aqua fantasy kusadasi

i have just returned with my partner and we a a really good time in fact we are looking to book next year and take the kids.(we had a weeks break alone thanks to mother in law)we found it very enjoyable but i guess it depends what your looking for,its amazing for children and couples looking for a relaxing holiday nite life low key.so if your a young couple you would need to get a taxi to the centre cost about £7 but we didnt bother i like to make the most of my holiday and stayin out all night and in bed all day not worth going away for.there was a beach party bonfires and fireworks witch we enjoyed and also a quiz nite there are shows aswell but it was more for kids in the early part of the evening. adult entertainment started 11pm and thats when you have to start paying for drinks. so stock up the table fron 10pm and youll be fine. hope you enjoy yourself we did.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: aqua fantasy kusadasi

Just got back from aqua fantasy and like you we read reviews and didn't know what to expect, but we loved it. It was our first time to Turkey and it hasn't put us off going back. We can't fault the hotel either it was lovely and the people were great, I'd take a cardi for the night as is gets a bit chilly but thats probably because your right next to the sea. Just go out there and enjoy yourself and forget the reviews we did and had a great time, we didn't want to find ourselfs looking for the faults that people talked about, so we just got on with it.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

wales
Level Contributor
719 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aqua fantasy kusadasi

Hi chris and bernie, glad you had a good time, i remember trying to put your minds at rest before you went. Glad to be able to say, told you so.

alison

4. Re: aqua fantasy kusadasi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 20:18