We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fantasia Hotel de Luxe

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
116 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Fantasia Hotel de Luxe

My husband & I are thinking of taking our first trip to Turkey for 2 weeks in September. We are considering staying at Fantasia Hotel de Luxe in Kusadasib and would appreciate any information on the hotel and resort.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
7,558 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fantasia Hotel de Luxe

Hi,

Fantasia is a little bit outdated hotel. I haven't checked lately their rooms but 2-3 years ago their rooms were old and the service wasn't that good. But like I said, I don't know its state in the last 2-3 years.

If you're looking for a good 5* hotel, I can recommend Charisma or Korumar. Especially Charisma is new (built a couple of years ago) so its rooms are a little bit better than Korumar. Both of them have great location and closer to Kusadasi downtown than Fantasia is.

Burak

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,168 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fantasia Hotel de Luxe

It has excellent reviews on here and is the 3rd best hotel in Kusadasi according to the Kusadasi forum.

It has been refurbished recently and on the photos it looks lovely.

Just click on the hotel reviews on the top left of this page.

Sceaux, France
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fantasia Hotel de Luxe

Fantasia , about 15 years ago was the best hotel of Kusadasi, then came Korumar.We stayed also at Tusan de luxe.Now I don't know how they are like Buraksan knows better.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,168 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fantasia Hotel de Luxe

Just look on the reviews as hotels can change from year to year.

West Midlands
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Fantasia Hotel de Luxe

Hi

I have to agree with Buraksan; I personally loved the Korumar it’s a lovely hotel and I found the staff there to be very helpful and friendly. The Charisma was just being built when I was there last and I have to admit this hotel also looked very impressive. I would say the Korumar has better views and I would highly recommend that if you stay at either of these hotels that you pay extra for a sea view it is well worth it.

http://www.korumar.com.tr/english.htm

http://www.charismahotel.com/

Newry, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
350 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fantasia Hotel de Luxe

Fantasia was closed late last year for complete refurbishment.It's suppose to look really well

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
116 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fantasia Hotel de Luxe

Thanks for the replies we are still deciding what to do.

Newry, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
350 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fantasia Hotel de Luxe

Hi Monkeyface

Korumar is very hard to beat although the new Charisma next door is also good.

RFTU

jpi
sidelake
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fantasia Hotel de Luxe

We are staying at Fantasia for 3 nights 12,13,14 Feb and I'll send a post as to the current condition when I return. I booked it as it has been refurbished in 2008 and also the great off-season deals. We are there just a short time as we will do a tour of Ephesus and the area; and just a day and a half at the resort. Most of our time will be spent in Istanbul. We will be flying from Frankfurt to Istanbul to Izmir then car. It will be long travel day but I hope worth it. This is our first time in Turkey also.

Lanc's
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Fantasia Hotel de Luxe

I am going to Fantasia Hotel in June is it the same hotel as Fantasia De Luxe or are they two different hotels, I am looking forward to going there as I have heard some good reports