We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

night life in kusadasi

Which Kusadasi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Elmsall
Level Contributor
60 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
night life in kusadasi

can anybody tell me some good bars to go to with entertainment or karaoke in kusadasi. going in june for the first time. thanks sue

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: night life in kusadasi

I am not a great clubber, a bit old for that, but I have been told that the beach clubs are great for a night out. If you google beach club kusadasi, you should find their websites Jade Elias and Miracle are three. Bar street is ok if you like being overcharged for drinks and like fake irish and british bars, the older part of town Keleici is where you will find karaoke, turkish, gay and live music bars.

South Elmsall
Level Contributor
60 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: night life in kusadasi

thanks i think i would prefer the old town dont want too pricey drinks, and i dont think beach club is our scene, thankyou anyway, regards sue

NZ
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: night life in kusadasi

There is Karaoke available at Golden Oldies. Most of the nicer bars are in the Kaleci area. Bar Street is Irish replicas and has a slightly seedy reputation. There are a couple of particularly good traditional turkish music bars in the kaleci. Ask and someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

South Elmsall
Level Contributor
60 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: night life in kusadasi

thankyou for that, will write the name down so we can ask for directions, looking forward to going, have only been to marmaris and didnt like it there. kind regards sue.

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: night life in kusadasi

Bar St.,Jimmys is one of the best !!!!!!

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: night life in kusadasi

Jimmys is on Bar St & i wouldn't call it seedy,very popular hotspot,very well run establishment.

When i was there 14 years ago with a group of friends,we met another group of girls & all struck up a great friendship,such a good friendship that one of the girls was bridesmaid at my wedding 5 years ago ! Jimmys always holds great memories,we still go in for a drink when we go back to Kusadasi !

7. Re: night life in kusadasi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2009, 07:33
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi