We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Atinc Hotel nice or bad place!

Bulgaria
4 posts
Save Topic
Is Atinc Hotel nice or bad place!

Hi!

Help me, please! I booked holiday for my family in this hotel, but now I am a litle afraid! I wrote the last review and I did not know to belive that? Is Atinc worse hotel with dirty rooms and unfriendly staff? Please tell me the thru... and thank you all of you!

Kusadasi
Level Contributor
221 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Atinc Hotel nice or bad place!

The Atinc hotel is right on the sea front, 2 mins from town beach, and five mins from centrum. I have never stayed there, but havent heard bad reports either, its a fairly big hotel and a fab location. have a great holiday!!

Kusadasi
Level Contributor
221 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Atinc Hotel nice or bad place!

The Atinc hotel is right on the sea front, 2 mins from town beach, and five mins from centrum. I have never stayed there, but havent heard bad reports either, its a fairly big hotel and a fab location. have a great holiday!!

Bulgaria
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Atinc Hotel nice or bad place!

Thanks for your advice! I will have great times there! I will hope!

NZ
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Atinc Hotel nice or bad place!

I stayed there New Years night 2007/08 when I felt that to drive home might not be a good idea.

At that stage it was clean and tidy. The staff were perhaps not as friendly as some places but then they were coping with a big numbers of all inclusive tourists who were being particularly difficult and were already quite drunk (before the meal commenced).

The rooms facing the sea have wonderful views.

Bulgaria
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Atinc Hotel nice or bad place!

Thanks NZ for your impression about Atinc. We need only cleaness and good food! We will travel all the time - Efes, Pamukkale, Selcuk etc. The holiday is one time wich our family can be together!

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,211 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Atinc Hotel nice or bad place!

fantastic location have not used it, but I hear good things about this and its neighbour Derici

Bulgaria
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Atinc Hotel nice or bad place!

Tanks Gibson123! I heard better things about Derici, too. About location - I know, it is very good! I am sure - it will be a great vacation!

8. Re: Is Atinc Hotel nice or bad place!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2010, 05:17