We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch in Kusadasi

Level Contributor
66 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lunch in Kusadasi

Please recommend a good restaurant to eat lunch in on November 4, 2009. Preferably a restaurant with a view.

NZ
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch in Kusadasi

My pick - Dejazar. Its opposite the Marina.

dublin
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lunch in Kusadasi

Don't go dejazar.They have really bad service.

Kusadasi
Level Contributor
221 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lunch in Kusadasi

We have a fantstic view over the marina and the harbour at Dejazar Wine Bar and Bistro.

If you request we can set a special table on our roof terrace which has the best view, and you can eat there.

The sunset is particularly wonderful to watch from our rooftop bar.

feel free to contact us direct if you wish to book and discuss any requirements.

thanks

Athlone
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lunch in Kusadasi

I recommend Saray, it doesn't have a view but the food more than makes up for it, my favorite restaurant in Kusadasi by a mile!!!1

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lunch in Kusadasi

I went out for a meal last time in Kusadasi (3 years ago) and we booked a table for 8 in a restaurant near the dolmus stop - there were two next to each other, we booked the second one in the dirction up the hill; I have no idea of the name of this restaurant, but when they asked why we were visiting with table of 8, it was mentioned it was my birthday. They then arranged transport for all 8 of us to the restaurant, and organised a cake for us, which we thought was a lovely kind touch.

Anyone know (a) what restaurant is called, and (b) if it is still there? as when we come this time there are 11 of and have 2 birthday celebrations.

Thanks x

Kusadasi
Level Contributor
221 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lunch in Kusadasi

which dolmus stop?

If its the main terminus then it might be Casablanca restaurant, but that is not on a hill.

7. Re: Lunch in Kusadasi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2010, 06:32