We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More places to eat in Kusadasi

Which Kusadasi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
More places to eat in Kusadasi

I just came back from 14 lovely days in Kusadasi { my 1st time there] & had some of the best food ever !!

1st i would like to reccommend the Shah Jan Restaurant { Indian food at its best } right in the middle of ladies beach .. i found this at the end of my holiday & i only wish i had found it sooner .. a British couple Helen & Jaf that know how to cook a real curry ... beautiful

They also do a daily buffet .. All u can eat .... great value for money great place, great food, great location & excellent friendly service 10 out of 10

We stayed at the Derici Hotel in the centre next door to atinc Hotel & if you go past Atinc & Derici past the Taxi rank turn 1st left there is a best kept secret if you like GOOD HOME COOKED BRITISH FOOD when i found this place called PAM'S oh my god i think we ate there at least 8 nts out of the 14 nts in Kusadasi

Food quality fab .. portions sooo generous there Fish & Chips wow fish the size of a whale & chunky home made chips with peas & a big basket of gorgeous Turkish bread & butter about 12 to 14 t lira per person

They have a wide menu like Steak pie / Chicken hot pot / Steaks right thru to a burgers topped with an egg & Toasties all as good as each other

I think we went thru the menu it was that good i wanted to pack the place in my suitcase .. so if you have tried all the Turkish food & find your yourning for a bit of GOOD home cooking .. this is the place ... Pam's ..... Service wonderfull .. i felt like i lived there

another 10 out of 10

There was 1 place i read about called Rosie's on Ladies beach & found it so decided to give it a try because i had read a couple of reviews on here saying it was good .... BUT maybe i picked a bad day or something

i sat down & waited for about 5 mins to even get a menu then the waiter dissapeared with out even asking if i wanted a drink while i looked at the menu & as it happened i really did it was so hot .. anyway i waited about another 10 mins & by now ready to put the menu down & go to another rest where they are waiting for your business ,, then a waiter popped his head out & i waived to him to order i ordered from what they have as a special menu it was lunchtime & the menu just said sandwich & soft drink ... now i really wasent hungry, just needed a drink but i thought try soemthing & if its good i will come back in the eve ... i asked the waiter what kind of sandwiches they have to choose from ?? he comes back cheese & tomamto thats it on the special, so i said ok sandwich & sprite pls .. another 10 mins went by & i thought this has to be good ... then out came a simple hot dog roll with a bit of cheese & 2 slices of tomato & NO BUTTER considering this all took 25 mins or so i thought they must have made there own cheese or something !! it was tasteless & i was just sorry i had sat down at all,,,,, so drank the sprite never to return & they only had about 6 customers its not as if they were even busy .. so ROSIE'S i did try u & wasent impressed with your food or the ALOOF attidude of your waiters

i think some restaurants seem to think if they keep the customers waiting it gives the impression they are busy but when your not busy ...it just loses u business .. 2 out of 10

The last place i would like to give a mention to is the Mayflower

what a great atmosphere these guys really work hard at keeping there customers entertained we had a great night ... they sent a car to pick us up & drop off FREE we had great food Turkish Kebabs at their best, good wine & complimentry desserts with belly dancing the works it was really a good fun night .. thks Boris & the guys from Mayflower restaurant for giving us a really good night ....... 20 out of 10 for the fun atmosphere

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
340 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: More places to eat in Kusadasi

Hey Diane, What were the prices like at Shah Jan Restaurant?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
340 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: More places to eat in Kusadasi

Hey Diane, What were the prices like at Shah Jan Restaurant?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
340 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: More places to eat in Kusadasi

Oh boy! Sorry about the double posting!

Dubai
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: More places to eat in Kusadasi

Hi

I didnt have the buffet 'all u can eat' so cant tell you the price of that but everyone was saying it was a fab deal for the selection you get

I ordered from the menu a Lamb Karahi dish with chipatties mine cost around 23 tly & cooked to order as spicey as u like it .. gorgeous

manchester
Level Contributor
405 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: More places to eat in Kusadasi

hey diane , we found pams as well , we stayed in the istankoy behind your hotel and i totally agree the food and service was excellent.

Dubai
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: More places to eat in Kusadasi

Hiya ... Manchester my hometown too

Its funny because everytime we went to Pams we used to meet everyone from our Hotel ...

I think that was the best place for food i have ever had & the prices were just right

Did u ever try the Fish & chips ... oh my god .. the size of the fish ...i wanted to take a pic of it but left the camera in the hotel .. i said it looks like the

Loch Ness Monster & another guest said it was the size of a whale

honestly every single person from our hotel that had dinner there were all saying the same .. great food at a good price

The guys were so nice as well .. i went round to say goodbye & had my Nescafe & toast there just before leaving for the Airport

Did u have a good time in Kusadasi ? i really enjoyed it .. it was my 1st time there & met so mnay nice people

7. Re: More places to eat in Kusadasi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi