We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Time from Izmir airport to Pine Bay Hotel

Suffolk
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer Time from Izmir airport to Pine Bay Hotel

I am thinking of booking this hotel for summer 2011, does anybody know what the transfer time is from Izmir airport to the Pine Bay Hotel?

Also if anybody has any comments on the Pine Bay Hotel i would love to know them as this will be my first time to this hotel and Turkey.

Thanks

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer Time from Izmir airport to Pine Bay Hotel

It depends on what transfer method you use. If you use the travel companies transfers there can be several stops and drop off's before you get to your hotel. Same with transfer companies, e.g a2b transfers. If you hire a car or get a taxi its between 45 minutes and an hour 15 dependant on time of day and traffic.

Pine Bay is not in the centre of Kusadasi, it is a resort on the outskirts, close to the waterparks and Ephesus than Kusadasi. if you are want to get out and about you should consider that a taxis after midnight can be quite costly, during the day however you can travel by Dolmus. I have not stayed at the Pine Bay but it looks lovely from the outside and it gets good reviews.

As a Turkey first timer its good to do a bit of research.

Oxford
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer Time from Izmir airport to Pine Bay Hotel

Hi there - That is the hotel we shall be staying at when we go in 12 days time (volcano ash allowing LoL!) The travel agent said that the our coach transfer from Izmir should take 'about 1 hr to 1hr 30min. I'm hoping the Hotel is everything it seems to promise - I do know that the reviews so far are good for the hotel but not so good for the self catering bungalows so depends on which you are looking to stay in. I will be reveiwing it when we get back to keep an eye out and I'll let you know how we go!

Best wishes

Sharon

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
6,155 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer Time from Izmir airport to Pine Bay Hotel

Hi

We have been to the Kustur Club about 1 mile away from the pine bay. We went to meet up with an animator who was at the Kustur Club but was at the Pine Bay the following year. It is very close to Adaland water park but it is not on level ground and it is quite a walk to the beach and restaurants although the do have a shuttle that runs around the place.

The coach time is around 50 Mins from Izmir. Around 30 Mins to Ephesus on Dolmus and 20 Mins by dolmus to Kusadasi from hotel.

Dave

Oxford
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer Time from Izmir airport to Pine Bay Hotel

We are back from our holiday to Pine Bay Resort in Kusadasi and I said I would let you know about it. The resort transfer from Izmir to the hotel was just under an hour in an air-conditioned coach which we definitly needed. The hotel was fantastic although it has alot of steps and fairly steep in some places, but there are also lifts available. It is immaculate throughout with loads to keep you entertained. Food is brilliant. Loads to do - Dolmus stops outside the hotel and there are always taxis too if you want to go into Kushadasi center. Also the closer small town of Selcuk, has plenty to see. Great place and we are already booking a return trip to this hotel!

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer Time from Izmir airport to Pine Bay Hotel

Thanks for coming back and telling us about it.

London
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer Time from Izmir airport to Pine Bay Hotel

Hi - Glad you enjoyed your holiday. I will be going in August. I have heard that they supply the beach towels there? Is that true or am I miss understanding? It would be great if they do - as luggage allowance always low.

Thanks.

7. Re: Transfer Time from Izmir airport to Pine Bay Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi