We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone explain the bus system in Kusadasi

Which Kusadasi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
southport
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Can anyone explain the bus system in Kusadasi

I am staying in Sogucak and would like to know about the busses and destinatioons available in kusadasi! What are these minibuses people talk about and how much?

many thanks

Nottingham
Level Contributor
30 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone explain the bus system in Kusadasi

Just returned from Kusadasi and found the minibuses (dolmus) brilliant. Different numbers went to different places (obviously lol) but destination was written on the front. They ran every few minutes ,i dont think we waited more than about 3 mins ever.You get on and pay the driver about 1.5or 2 TL depends on destination charge.They run all around the local area.Had the same sort of experience in Side in Turkey last year too. Thery will pip you as they pass and youcan flag them down in the street. Wish we had them here in England.Hope this is of some help.Its just the initial fear of not knowing whereabouts it is taking you initially but you soon get used to it and theres usually someone who can explain on the bus.

Kusadasi
Level Contributor
221 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone explain the bus system in Kusadasi

I think from Sogucak you would get a bus right into kusadasi centrum, to go down to davutlar etc i think you would get dolmus to bottom of sogcak and change for a davultar or guzelcamli dolmus

3. Re: Can anyone explain the bus system in Kusadasi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2010, 05:17