We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kusadasi first time - which hotel shall I stay??

coventry
Level Contributor
10 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Kusadasi first time - which hotel shall I stay??

Hi everyone, looking at booking Kusadasi in the next few days to travel for a week beginning of Sept. Would like to go HB and keep looking at two hotels, the Atinc and Derici, which is the best option for food, location etc? Any answers would be greatly appreciated

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kusadasi first time - which hotel shall I stay??

Hi both are beside the seafront in town across from town beach. They are on Ataturk Boulevards which is a busy road. Cant comment on the food sorry but you could look at the reviews

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
99 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kusadasi first time - which hotel shall I stay??

I just got back from Turkey - when we were in Kusadasi we spent two nights at the Ilayda hotel. Is right on the waterfront, perfectly located. A short walk to the 'bazaar' area, the boardwalk along the seashore is right across the street, has a fabulous Italian restaurant on the main floor of the hotel (that has raised seating street-side) and a rooftop breakfast terrace with awesome views.

The staff are very friendly. The rooms are small, but complete and comfortable. We had a fantastic stay there. I highly recommend the Ilayda!

NZ
Level Contributor
1,213 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kusadasi first time - which hotel shall I stay??

The Illayda was renovated a couple of years ago.

The Atinc and Derici are side by side. Personally I prefer the Derici.

Izmir, Turkey
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Kusadasi first time - which hotel shall I stay??

Dont stay in Atınç because of dirty rooms. Location is good but balcony is very noisy. I stayed at Palm Hotel.Close by to Derici and Atınc but really clean,good food and proper hotel.

If you want to stay at the unique place, go to the Nisanyan Evleri in Sirince.

5. Re: Kusadasi first time - which hotel shall I stay??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 18:15
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi
Recent Conversations